Eaglecrest Technologies have been delivering the highest quality and most reliable computer repairs for Launceston and Northern Tasmania since 1992. Our expertly trained staff will ensure that your computer or laptop is repaired perfectly the first time.
Does your computer need some love?What is broken?
Please give us some information about what needs to be repaired and any other issues you are experiencing.
Still unsure about how Eaglecrest Technologies can help you? Contact us to discuss in more detail.
Local Laptop and Computer Repairs
What computers can Eaglecrest Technologies repair?
Eaglecrest Technologies are experts in all kinds of laptop and computer repairs including:
- Apple repairs,
- replacing laptop screens,
- malware removal and virus removal,
- recover data, and
- replace computer components plus much more.
Laptop and Computer Repair Process
Our repair process is designed to be simple and perfect for a fast turnaround. The steps are:
- Diagnostic. A full diagnostic is performed on your computer to ensure that that we pick up any issues including broken cables, liquid damage and viruses. This saves you having to come back a second time!
- Quote for Repairs. We will contact you with a detailed quote for any repairs including parts, software and a quote for time for your approval.
- Complete Repairs. We will complete all repairs by the agreed time and will keep you informed throughout the process.
- The Eaglecrest Labour Promise. Eaglecrest Technologies guarantee our repairs for 30 days from completion of work and if there is an issue with the repairs during this period, we will correct the work no questions asked.
Laptop and Computer Standard Service
A good service can extend the life of your computer and protect you and your data. If your laptop or computer needs a check-up, ask about our standard service. A standard service from Eaglecrest Technologies includes:
- A thorough scan for viruses and malware and the removal of any infections,
- Optimisation of your settings to make sure that your computer is running as fast as possible, and
- Rectification of any issues raised when you drop off your computer